Pageviews

Monday, September 27, 2010

#1

My first post as a blogger! How exciting..yayyy. Why am I blogging? I am doing it because...I don't really know to be honest. Hopefully someone can read this and maybe take something away from it. Maybe my experiences will be helpful to someone. So I suppose I should give some background on myself. Alright here we go:
  • I am 22 years old
  • I am a nursing student (RN - Registered Nursing)
  • I have just completed my first year (3 more to go)
  • I have lots of opinions and I like to share
  • I would love comments/questions/emails
  • I AM LOUD
  • I am smiley
  • I am open to new ideas/suggestions
  • I want to make a difference in the world and hope to do so with my chosen career
  • I am passionate about nursing
  • I am passionate about my life and living it
  • I am a VERY passionate person
Alright, so there are some super random facts about myself, if anyone is actually reading this and has any questions, leave me a comment (can you leave comments here?...I'm new to this) or shoot me an email at mandeepg88@gmail.com =)  Post #1 COMPLETED! Yea, this had NOTHING to do with nursing but....the others will!!! 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok so, everything written in this blog you have already told me... give me something new to work with Mandy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello this blog has my interest because I am a pre nursing student. Looking forward to reading about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete