Pageviews

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Semester 3 Prep

Hey guys!
I know I know, long time no talk! The holidays became excruciatingly  busy and I had no time to breathe let alone sit down and film and edit a video :( But I am back and have already started school. I am currently uploading a video for you guys and once it's up I'll post the link to youtube below!  I had my first clinical class of the semester and I LOVED IT! Being back in the hospital and just thinking about helping all the patients and learning new things and improving and developing my skills is soooo exciting. I am well aware I sound like the biggest nerd ever but I just can't help it. Clinicals excite me, as they should, seeing as how this is going to be my career for a very long time :D I got a bunch of new subscribers on youtube and if you guys are reading my blog then thanks for subscribing and I hope my videos are helpful for you guys :D  I'm going to try super hard to continue making videos throughout the semester. Hopefully once a week or every other week. That's my goal. I'm going to try and blog at least every other day. Okay! That's all for now! I have clinical prep that needs to be done :( Good night! See ya laterrrrrr.


No comments:

Post a Comment