Pageviews

Saturday, July 28, 2012

I can see the light

Alright....so there is about 1 week of school left. I'm amazed that I have made it this far. Ugh. If I can survive this week then.....I can survive anything. Then I shall make the videos I have been promising this entire semester to make. My journey as a nursing student is almost coming to an end!! 3 more semesters left...This seems unreal. Also, I've gotten sick an unnatural amount of times this semester. Stress is wreaking havoc upon my immune system. Wah.

1 comment:

  1. I have just recently starting reading your posts and I Love them <3 I'm not yet in nursing school I’ve been on the waitlist for 2 ½ years, but I find you video’s super interesting and love to hear about your days in nursing school because I can’t wait to be there myself! Well I hope you feel better and treat yourself to a nice tall drink ;) after the semester of course, I’m sure you deserve it!!!

    Sincerely,
    Wannabe nursing student :D
    hey if you have time on your busy schedule check my blog out;
    http://amandanursefreak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete