Pageviews

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Year 2 complete

Yes, so, it has most definitely been awhile since I've typed a blog post..I feel like every post I write starts off with this sentence..The summer semester is now over making it the official completion of my second year...well after the 4 weeks of clinical in the fall but classes are all done!! IT FEELS SO GOOD! This semester was a tough one filled with lots of group projects and papers and exams all due very close together but I got through it. :D This semester was academically challenging as well as on a personal level. This semester came with many personal challenges, the death of a close family member, the end of a relationship...it was a lot to work through and it all happened near my finals. Life moves on and all I can do is take what I learned from the past and keep the memories and try to put my life back together. The support systems we have around us play a crucial role in how and if we chose to move on. This is something that we see all the time in our clinicals. The patients with the visitors and families to go home to seem to do much better and be in better spirits than those who unfortunately don't seem to have a family surrounding them 24/7 or anyone waiting for them at home. Without my family and friends I don't know where I would be in terms of support. I lean on them so much especially my sisters! Aren't siblings like a 24/7 support hotline. This post has nothing to do with nursing except for IM DONE YEAR 2 AND ONLY 2 MORE YEARS UNTIL COMPLETION. I'll be filming a video soon.I just don't know what to talk about.

I also realized a couple of days ago how much I loathe working in retail after having a dream about throwing things at customers who walk into the store 5 minutes to closing..OMG GO HOME AAAHHHH.  thats all people.

No comments:

Post a Comment