Pageviews

Saturday, August 27, 2011

waaaahhhhhh

So, since I'm not in school I currently don't have anything nursing school related to talk about, so I suppose I'll chat about whatever else is on my mind. I personally feel that after a breakup the healthiest thing to do is make sure you are super busy and distract yourself so much that you forget. And thats exactly what I did.  After my finals for the summer semester were over I jumped into working full time at my job and before/after work I hit the gym. I hired a trainer! He's wicked! I'm hoping to be in the best shape of my life by christmas so I've altered my diet and workout schedule which honestly isnt that difficult because when all I do is work and workout I don't have any excuses. Lately I've become a bit addicted to exercise. Sundays are my one rest day of the week and the whole day I'm just waiting for Monday to roll around so I can be back sweating it out on the elliptical or stepmill or training with weights with my trainer.  This has been my distraction from my breakup and safe to say its worked. Another remedy? VEGAS!!! I'll be heading over to Vegas in a little under 2 weeks and I am excited beyond belief! I've never been there and am ecstatic to hit it up with my girls for a weekend. I've also started watching True Blood and I'm only halfway through the first season but I LOVE IT!! I need something to do because school doesn't start for me until Oct 23. 2 months with no school leaves me with too much free time...maybe I should make a video for you guys soon! Possibly tomorrow...for now it's time for me to go to bed. Good night! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment