Pageviews

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

School Approaches Surgical/Maternity

Hellooo there fellow nursies. School is approaching. My 4 week practicum in Surgical and maternity are coming up Oct20. Let me tell you guys that I am not AT ALL thrilled about maternity. Pregnant women about to give birth kinda freak me out and I'm scared I'm going to drop a baby. Eeeekk! Half of my fellow nursing friends are doing the surgical/maternity rotation right now and have had nothing but good things to say about it but I still would rather run off the ER and hang out there for 2 weeks......weird hey? Oh well, to each his own.

And before I forget, I have twitter which I update more frequently than this so if you're interested in following me follow me @mandeepg88
And@!! I WENT TO VEGAS. And it was fantastic. The weather was beautiful the pool parties were amazing and the nightlife was fantastic although now I am very aware of how much it hurts to wear heels for longer than an hour :| LOL. I spend my days in scrubs and sweats and running shoes so this was a shock for my poor little feet. But I loved getting all dressed up because we spend majority of our time dressed down. I don't know about you guys but when Im up at 5am getting ready for a 12 hour clinical day or school I don't really feel like getting all crazy about my hair/makeup. Ugh.
I know I always say this but hopefully a new video soon? You guys have no reason to believe me at this point. :( Till Next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment