Pageviews

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Clinical Tips Timeeee

Hey Guys!
So I made a new video for you guys. I give you my top 10 tips for clinical! These are things that I feel are super important and things that have been constantly important. I hope they help you guys prepare for clinical and make you not nervous if you're starting them soon :)
1 - Don't fake it!
2 - Don't be afraid to ask questions
3 - Be Confident in yourself and your abilities
4 - Smiling and Small talk can take you far
5 - Double check/research all meds
6 - Offer help!
7 - Jump at the chance to do new things
8 - Organization/Preparation are key
9 - Learn to listen to what your patients are NOT telling you
10- Learn to interact with the entire team of professionals on your unit!!

Link for the video is below and I hope you guys have an awesome experience in clinicals!!!

Clinicals Tips Video!!

No comments:

Post a Comment