Pageviews

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Crisis Averted....and then started...

Hey Guys!
Sooo I feel as though I have been MIA for a realllyyy long time.....is it just me or is that true? Anyways, the program I used to edit my videos stopped working and I required some help in getting it fixed but it's all fixed now!!! :D So, I will be uploading videos in the next couple of days!! My sister is in town for the long weekend so I will be hanging out with her majority of the time but never fear for I shall make some videossss. So this week I went shopping with a friend of mine..I did not really buy much since being a student = being super broke so I only bought 2 shirts from Forever 21 and a pair of pumps which I'm considering returning since they are not that comfortable....BUT! It was kind of sad to go shopping because it only reminded me of how fat school has made me :( My lean 125 lbs figure is gone :( This has resulted in me hitting the gym hardcore and I WANT THIS WEIGHT TO MELT. But as we all know the holiday season is coming up and this is like the HARDEST TIME to lose weight EVER because of all the yummy food enticing me. Seriously...I have no will power. How am I going to survive? Chocolate is my weakness.....Let's see how I do. Ugh OKAY! I think it's video editing time so I will see you guys later and don't forget to check out my youtube channel!! Links on the side :D

2 comments: