Pageviews

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Surprise Visits

Hey Guys! 
So, today I unexpectedly was able to hang out with an old friend of mine who I haven't seen in a couple of months. It started off as the most random little adventure every and it turned into a wonderful eye opening conversation. I feel like sometimes we, as humans, can hear the same advice over and over again from the same person but once a 3rd person comes along and repeats the same thing in maybe different words we all of a sudden "see the light" Isn't that odd? It's like when I'm telling my boyfriend that he should do something. And he will just nod along.....then when someone else says the same thing I said he will come to me and say "I SHOULD DO THIS" And I sit there thinking....did I not just say that to you a few days ago???
You guys know what I'm talking about right?..Today I had a friend do that with me. And I am very thankful to this friend :D I realized that as calmly and as logically as I approach a situation, that doesn't ensure that my point of view is correct. I need to work harder to keep the promises I make....I'm feeling quite philosophical at the moment. I did quite a bit of thinking today about things that have been bothering me this week and some conversations that I have been having. I was certain that I was right and I was...but not really. I need consistency to ensure confidence. Am I even making sense? I'm trying to be specific but vague at the same time :P I think it's resulting in some serious confusion...Ok well I shall leave you with this post for today while I go and edit another video I'll be posting in the next few days...Good night! Have a good night guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment