Pageviews

Monday, November 1, 2010

FIRST YEAR.........CHECCCCCKKKKKK

First year of nursing isssss COMPLETED! Okay so it was actually done like 2 weeks and I did make a youtube video rambling on about it...so I'll link that below and you guys can watch it. But OMG does it feel AWESOME to be done YEAR 1 OF NURSING! I feel incredible accomplished. I feel so proud that im 1/4 done my journey towards becoming a fully licensed RN. Yaaaayyyyyy!!! I am really excited about this break and just enjoying spending time with my family without having to study all the time or wake up super early for school/clinicals. Even though I'm finished first year I still feel like I don't know anything but when I actually sit down and think about it.....I have absorbed quite a bit of information in these first 12 months.  :D I don't know what else to say other than I AM SO HAPPY and relieved that I passed :P.....So check out the video to watch me ramble :D Bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment