Pageviews

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Homework...before school starts????

Hello fellow nursies. So, today I receive a frantic text from one of my classmates talking about some kind of prep that needs to be done and a presentation. Sounds normal doesnt it? NO! Why? BECAUSE SCHOOL HASN'T STARTED YET :|...Yes, thats right. School starts on Monday for the summer semester and we have already started to receive numerous emails about homework and prep and presentations...ugh, seriously?? I feel as though I'll be on pins and needles until I'm officially registered with CRNBC as a RN and have passed the CRNE. Breaks? Nursing students don't know what those are. PSH. We just work around the clock all year round.....can you FEEL the sarcasm dripping from my fingers as I typed that sentence? I hope so cause it was there in copious amounts. I'm over it. I'm over nursing school. I can already feel that majority of my videos this semester (since I promised to make them more regularly) are going to be me, bitching and whining about how nursing school stole my summer and I'll just sit infront of a camera and cry...but you guys get me. *SIGH* Great....the only thing I'm looking forward to at this point is my orientation to my student nurse position in 3 weeks!! AND MY BIRTHDAY IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS. oh yea. another year older, another year school claimed. holla. jeez....alright well, all of you who will be in school this summer I feel your pain and we can suffer through it together! For all of you who aren't...I hate you. :(

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment