Pageviews

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Summer...what summer?

This is going to be an extremely sad and depressing post. :( Today I sat down and went through all e-mails from my summer profs and sat down and wrote in my planner when all assignments/papers/group projects/quizzes/tests are due and I am extremely sad to inform all of you that school has yet again claimed another summer. Waaaahhhhhh. I have kept hearing that semester 6 is THE HARDEST semester in the entire program. I suppose now I know why. The sheer volume of assignments being throw at us is insane. This semester I am taking 5 classes and they are as follows

Health 4: Health Promotion and Community Empowerment
Professional Growth: Nursing Inquiry
Professional Growth: Nursing Research
Self and Others: Reflection on Caring
Nursing Practice 6: Community Placement

OH. MY.GOD. The other crappy thing about this semester? No acute clinical placements...we are placed in the community which I seriously have ZERO interest in but am curious to see how this turns out. At least I'll have the ortho surgery job to keep my skills up. I can't wait for that orientation. It's Saturday and school starts on Tuesday and I feel like I should already start doing homework. I don't think I'll be able to enjoy breaks until I graduate anymore. That's my thought for the day. Ugh, okay, well I'm off to attempt to enjoy my last 2 days of freedom before school starts. I suggest you all do the same.

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment